Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge "Stencil it" and Flickr Challenge #74




Hello and Welcome :) 
Today I'm sharing a gold and black themed card.
I made this card for both the current Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge and Flickr challenge . The two challenges have the same theme this time, which is "Stencil it" 
The links are here :






I first die cut 'floral sparkle wreath' die on a cardstock paper, then I put the diecut onto a black cardstock, stenciled it with versamark ink and then heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
Then I cut out inner circle within the wreath to make a shaker window.
For shaker elements, I blended 'mowed lawn' and 'wild honey' on a white cardstock then splatterd water using a Timholtz water spray. 
I also die cut 'big you' from a thick gold cardstock and put it onto the panel.
For embellishment, I needed some gold flowers, so I picked out Timholtz iea-ology bouquet flowers, then sprayed heidi swapp's shine gold onto them and let them dry.
When they dried enough, I put some mini flowers, gold heat embossed leaf and sequins where I wanted. 




Supplies I used are linked in the text.

Thanks for reading this post
See you next time :) 

Marge 

No comments:

Post a Comment