Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh- Box Pop-up Card



Hello and welcome!
I'm sharing a box pop up card made with new release stamps from Pretty Pink Posh.
Once you know how to score and trim papers for box card, the rest are very easy.
For rapid coloring, I water-colored most of images, and I also used some left-over pieces from previous card-making. 



  I first stamped images from Summer Friends, Sea Friends, Fly a kite stamps sets on a watercolor paper with versafine inks. Then I colored them using watercolor paints and fussy cut them all. 




For box card, I scored a piece of white card stock paper using a score board, then trimmed it into a certain size I want to make.
Here, the size of front rectangle is 3.25x2.25 inch, and both sides' rectangles are 2.25x2.25 inch.
For three wings in the upper part of the box, I made 2 inches high for each. 
I also made two inside panels with size of 3.25 (plus 0.75 inch wide wings at both sides) x2.25inch, and blended them with distress inks : salty ocean, mermaid lagoon, and faded jeans.



I cut out a smaller rectangle from a front panel, and adhered an acetate film to the frame to make a clear window, then stamped a sentiment with stazon ink.


After assembling a box card, I adhered colored images to the box. 
I used some blue patterned papers for matting of each surface of the box.




That's it.
I hope you enjoyed it.



Major supplies are linked in the text just for your information.
Thank you and my heartfelt blessings.
Marge

No comments:

Post a Comment