Friday, September 1, 2017

The Ton September Challenge Guest Design- Mood Board

Hello, there !
I'm honored to be guest designing in the new September Challenge at The Ton's Blog, as I was the winner at The Ton's July challenge.

This month's theme is a Mood Board seen below. Click the images to link back to the challenge post.




What a gorgeous autumn mood board full of inspirations!




When I first saw these photos, I couldn't decide what theme to choose, each was so fabulous, so I once considered making a mood board card again like what I made in July's challenge. 
But how boring it is to make another same card! 

So, here is my take on the challenge.
I wanted my card to be full if autumn mood with harvest of blessings.




First, I cut a 4×5.25 inch panel from natural card stock paper, and stamped mini solid images from Autumn Foliage Stamps set
I gave some gradation in each image using 2~3 inks of similar colors, which is also called "multi color stamping" technique. I really love how it came out, so these days I often use this technique in my cards :) 






Next, I stamped a big image from Thankful Cornucopia Stamps set on a white copic friendly paper, then colored it using copic markers. 
Main colors I used are as below;

Cornucopia : E31, E33, E35, E37, E59, E79
Largest Pumpkin : YR21, YR24, YR27
Small pumpkins : YR09, YR07, YR04 / YR18, YR68





When copic coloring was done, I die cut it using Jumbo Fishtail Banner dies, rounded a string and tied a bow. 
On a woodgrain brown card base, I foam mounted the background panel, then foam mounted the fishtail banner with main image on it. Then I added some gold heat embossed sentiment tag. Final touch was adding some sequins. 







That's it. 
Thanks for reading this post.
I hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you for inviting me as a guest designer for the September Challenge. 
I'm very honored to be with you, The Ton Team!



Marge.




2 comments:

  1. 게스트 디자이너 되신 거 다시 한 번 축하드려요!!! 가을 향이 물씬 나는 멋진 디자인이에요!!! 이제 정말 가을이 왔으면 좋겠어요^^!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 너무너무 감사합니다 ^^! 무드보드 사진 첨에 보고 깜놀했어요. 넘 멋진 사진들이더라구요^^

      Delete