Saturday, March 3, 2018

[Spellbinders] Playaing with Die D-Lites series

Hello, friends!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
Today, I'm going to share two cards featuring Spellbinders Dies D-Lites.

The first card features Die D-Lites Weekend Grill Etched Dies.
To begin, I cut the Dies out of copic friendly white paper, then colored the diecuts using copic markers. 
Then I made a cute frame background panel using Card Creator Floral Panel Card Etched Dies Flower Garden die. 


I then adhered Grill die cuts using thin double sided foam adhesives. 
Sentiment was chosen from Friends Forever set by Pretty Pink Posh. 



Copic Colors I used are E29/R39/R29/R27/R14,  YR09/YR08/YR04/Y38, W8/W6/W4/W2, C7/C5/C3/C1,  E49/E47/E44, B19/B32/B04/B02/B00,  BG49/BG45/BG15/BG11.

I finished off the card by adhering Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix



For my second card, I first die cut Die D-Lites You've Got Game Etched Dies out of copic friendly paper, then colored the sentiment using copic markers C9/C7/C5/C3. I ink blended the monitor using distress ink Tumbled Glass, and then I cut the line and mouse out of colored cardstock. 




Background panel was ink blended with distress inks : Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, Tattered Rose, and Picked Raspberry.
Sentiment was chosen from Encouraging Greetings Stamp Set by Pretty Pink Posh, and the card was finished off by putting some Jewels.



Now the two cards are finished.
Did you enjoy my cards today? 
Thanks for reading this post and I hope you to visit again soon :)



Hugs
Marge



Spellbinders Supplies 




No comments:

Post a Comment