Thursday, June 22, 2017

Time Out Challenge #86

Hello and welcome!
Today I'm sharing you a very simple card for entry into the current Time Out Challenge #86
The challenge blog link is here :


Since my 11th wedding anniversay is comimg soon, I thought this challenge would be a perfect chance to celebrate it.

Going back to 11 years ago, I wanted to use pink and gold .

So here is my card



I watercolored the background and splattered some gold spray over the panel
After the paper dried completely,  I stamped stamps from CAS-Ual Fridays with versafine onyx black ink.


I really enjoyed the whole process of making this card.
I hope you will also feel my heartful happiness from this card :)





Thanks for reading this post.
Have a good day to all ♡!

<supplies I used >


6 comments:

  1. I am so pleased you joined us Marge and with such an elegant card. I adore the background and the gold splatters add the perfect touch. Fab to see you at Time Out Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for encouraging me Sandie. I appreciate your kind words to my card. Have a good day ! :)

      Delete
  2. A so suiting card! Both for the challenge and the occassion! Congrats at forehand! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Gerrina ! Thank you so much for visiting here and your lovely comment. Blessings!

      Delete
  3. 산뜻하고 깔끔한 원레이어 카드에요!!! 기념일 미리 축하드려요^^!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 태은님 감사드려요^^ 챌린지 응모하니까 좋네요. 많은 분들과 소통할수 있는 기회가 된거 같아요. 태은님 카드 덕에 참여하게 되었으니 앞으로도 관심갖고 열응모해보려고요^^

      Delete