Friday, September 1, 2017

Dot.B September Release

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Today I'm sharing two cards featuring a brand new digital stamps.
My friend Eun Ji Jung started a digi stamp brand Dot.B on her Etsy shop.

Eun Ji is really super talented in her illustration and all kinds of coloring media. She's also a very active cardmaker working as a designer in The Ton Stamps. 

 Today is Dot.B's September release day and I'm showcasing "Boo Party" set which is a halloween stamps set.
So here is my first card.



I colored the images using copic makers and fussy cut them all. For the background, I sponged some white pigment dye ink and  distress inks (faded jeans, chipped sappire, seedless preserves, and peacok feathers) on a navy cardstock panel and cut it into 4×5.25 inch using a stitched rectangle die.




Then I stamped a sentiment from a Happy Haunting by lawnfawn and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then added splatters of diluted white gesso to express starry night. 
I also made a picket fense diecut from pretty pink posh, which I colored with a distress ink - brushed corduroy.

Then I adhered images here and there and final touch was putting some navy 4mm sequins.

Look at those spooky, cuty children in halloween costumes !
I especially love dracular costume, pumpkin mask and gost's dress here :) 

☆TIP☆
Applying white pigment ink on the background before sponging darker colors makes misty effect to the night sky. I love how it came out :) 




Now, here goes my second card.
In this, I wanted to express children who are are going out for candy treats at halloween night. 


First, I prepared a 4×5.25 inch panel of watercolor paper, distressed it uisng dried marigold, squeezed lemonade, and pumice stone from bottom to top. 
Then I splattered some heidi swapp spray and let it dry.
I then hand-drew spider webs on both upper corners using a waterproof pen, then stamped a sentiment from Trick or Treat by lawnfawn  using versafine onyx black ink.




I colored Dot.B "Boo Party" images using copic colors and fussy cut them, very similar process with the first card. Then I put the images onto the panel.







Here, the children are all holding  jack O lanterns, they seem to be ready for trick or treat ! :)





Thanks for reading this post.
I hope you enjoyed it!
Marge.





Eun Ji's blog :


Dot.B Etsy Shop :




2 comments:

  1. Your adorable little characters are beautifully coloured, Marge!

    ReplyDelete